We accept returns under certain circumstances.
Please note that we do not refund our handcrafted belts, bags or small leather goods.
We commit repairing them within 2-4 weeks.
Please read the instructions below before returning your goods:
- The product has a manufacturing defect. Any returns of damaged goods or marked goods caused by the carrier or the customer will not be accepted.
- For online orders, goods must be unmarked and sent in their original packaging with a copy of the invoice.
Returning a parcel:
Please follow the instructions below to return your goods:
- Please notify our customer service about your return and the reasons of your return. Contact them at +33 (0)1 40 67 93 05.
- Please send with your return a copy of your invoice and the reasons of the return.
- Please send your return to 29 rue Duret, 75116 Paris, France.
We commit repairing your goods within 2-4 weeks after receiving them.
Refund of your delivery fee
We do refund the delivery fees charged during the return of your goods. The refund will be processed within 15 working days.