LA MAISON DURET PARIS is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with legal requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on May 25, 2018 in the member states of the European Union.
LA MAISON DURET PARIS undertakes to use the confidential information of Customers only in connection with the operation of its Site.
2. DATA COLLECTED
2.1 The personal data collected on the Site are as follows:
– Last name First Name
– E-mail adress
– Phone number
– Payment information
Personal data is collected when the Customer places an order, creates a customer account or subscribes to the newsletter.
2.2 OTHER DATA COLLECTED
LA MAISON DURET PARIS uses the following cookies:
- Identification cookie;
- Geolocation cookie;
- Cart abandonment cookie;
- Cookie of most / last viewed articles;
- Cookie of the most / last viewed products;
- Cookies relating to social networks;
- Audience measurement cookie.
The deletion and / or deactivation of Cookies leads to a degraded Customer experience and service, the Customer can however configure and / or delete Cookies from their browsers at any time.
3.PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
As data controller, LA MAISON DURET PARIS collects the Customer’s personal data lawfully and while respecting their rights. The main objective of collecting personal data is to provide a secure, optimal, efficient and personalized Customer experience.
The information collected by LA MAISON DURET PARIS, including personal data, is used for the following purposes:
- Procedure for creating the account and accessing the account, managing the account;
- Manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, transmit orders;
- For the technical management of the Site and its operational functions (including logistics), as well as for the resolution of any technical problem, statistical analyzes, tests and research;
- To prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuse likely to harm the Site or jeopardize the security of transactions;
- To manage, where applicable, promotions, contests or any event available on the Site;
- To respond to Customer requests (eg managing information requests) and communicate with him.
4.SHARING OF COLLECTED DATA
LA MAISON DURET PARIS undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the Site and to share it only in certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended.
LA MAISON DURET PARIS does not share personal information, except in the following cases:
- Internal use: LA MAISON DURET PARIS transmits information to its advisers and third-party service providers who work on behalf of the company and require access to Customer data in order to accomplish the tasks that LA MAISON DURET PARIS entrusts to them (by example: hosts, suppliers and online payment organizations, carriers); these service providers will only have access to Customer data to perform these services and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as LA MAISON DURET PARIS;
- For analysis purposes: LA MAISON DURET PARIS transmits data to third parties for statistical analysis purposes, LA MAISON DURET PARIS does not sell, trade or rent the Customer’s identifiable personal data to sites Third party web or to third party companies for commercial purposes; these service providers have limited access to Customer data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. ;
As indicated above, the Customer’s personal data may be transferred and / or be otherwise accessible to third party service providers, including outside the European Economic Area, for the exclusive purposes of providing the services or if this is required by applicable regulations.
LA MAISON DURET PARIS will systematically require these third parties to take, in accordance with the regulations in force, all the appropriate organizational and technical measures, to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data.
By using the Site, the Customer expressly consents to the transfers of his personal data under the conditions described above.
Data transfer to Woocommerce
LA MAISON DURET PARIS uses Woocommerce as an e-commerce platform. To learn more about the use of data collected by Woocommerce, see https://woocommerce.com/https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=support&utm_content=gdpr
Data transfer to Google Analytics
LA MAISON DURET PARIS uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google, Inc. (“Google”) to improve the functioning of the Site. Google uses the data collected to track and study the use of the Site, to prepare reports on activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize it and personalize the advertisements of its own ad network. The Customer can consult the page https://policies.google.com/privacy to not be tracked by Google Analytics.
Data transfer to social networks
The Site uses various social media plugins provided by the most important social media (eg facebook.com and twitter.com).
By surfing the Site, navigation data may be transferred directly to the social networks concerned, even without direct interaction from the Customer. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the management of social network plugins is directly provided by the company that manages the corresponding plugin. When the Customer uses the plugins available through the Site (e.g. accesses a social network with their identifiers, or links their LA MAISON DURET PARIS account to their account on a social network, click on the Facebook button “j ‘ likes ”or“ share ”), the Client’s browser establishes a direct connection with the server of this social network, which sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the Client’s browser.
LA MAISON DURET PARIS may therefore receive data concerning the Client, in accordance with the conditions of use and protection of privacy of the social network concerned and may add this information to the personal data of the Client that it has already collected via the Site.
If the Customer agrees to share the information with social networks, LA MAISON DURET PARIS will share the data with them in accordance with the Customer’s preferences.
Any information communicated to the social network, including any personal data, will be subject to the privacy protection policy and the general conditions of use of this social network.
5 DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
LA MAISON DURET PARIS accesses, uses, processes, classifies and stores personal data collected solely for the purposes described above.
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and processed and in application of any retention period required by applicable law.
In any case, the data retention period will not exceed 99 years.
6. CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as amended in 2004, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of personal data concerning him. The Customer can exercise this right by sending an electronic message to the address email@example.com.
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the natural person may exercise their right to limit processing, erasure of their data and portability at any time from May 25, 2018.
LA MAISON DURET PARIS sends a response within 2 months of exercising the right.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned has the right to contact the CNIL in France or any other local organization authorized to process this type of request.
7.PROCESSOR OF DATA PROCESSING
Or by post to the following address:
Customer Service LA MAISON DURET PARIS, Duret Paris
29, rue Duret 75116 Paris, France, indicating your name, first name, address, email and if possible customer reference in order to speed up the consideration of your request.
Or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.